Thursday, October 6, 2011

FlashMob

Last Week
actually I join 
a FlasMob dance Event 
with My Group of Friends in my college 
aRtz StreeT CRew 
The Ladies CArniVal @ Flashmob UM
@ University Malaya, Selangor , Malaysia

This is Event that Held in UM
so many activities...
just lets The picture Show 
How fun its Was there


BOxing..
who WIn 
Who Win gEt Free T- shirt =)

 Who is leng ZAi

my Group Leader? 
NO...
he is Leader group Of Help university 

everythings Is Done SO 
enjoy and Fun



Under HOt HOt Shinny Sun
WE Dance 
in a big Group

its Was Fun
for My first Time Try ...

Thanks FOr 
My Friend
who Brings Me Up into thsi cRew
making My dReam Come True =)

 i got to meet New Friends
from HElp university
they Are Damm cool 


this is my gRoup
ARTz - stReeT danCe Crew =) 

thanks Guys for the Nice Memory 

No comments: